Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Backyard Shoot

Okay, somebody on 2 peas gave a challenge to take 10 pictures in your backyard, no setup, no editing, just take the pictures and post them. I decided to give it a try. And since I just got a new really fast lens I couldn't resist using anything but the wide open f/1.4. If you are interested you should give it a shot. Click here for a link to the thread so you can see other people who took on the challenge and so you can post your pics too. Click here to go directly to my layout for the challenge.

5 comments:

Stacy said...

what does POTD stand for?

Travis said...

Sorry, most people looking at this are from a website forum called 2 peas in a bucket, so there might be some lingo that may look weird, it stands for picture of the day.

There is a weekly list of challenges and you are supposed to post a different picture related to that challenge during the week each day. I just barely started, and I probably won't post a picture everyday, but soon I will be doing it more often, I hope.

Joanne Fowler said...

You rocked the wide open girl! These are so creative and awesome! LOVE THEM!

~~Debb~~ said...

Me, me! It was ME who posted the challenge. I thought it was cool what everyone ended up shooting in their back yard. Fun huh?
So since this is actually Travis' BLog, who actually did the challenge?

Travis said...

Well Debb, good question. Travis took all the pictures, but I gave him some of the ideas. I am due to have a baby any day and did not feel like laying down on the grass etc. So I guess you could say it was a team effort.
Janae